Updates Regarding COVID-19
Updated January 12, 3:14pm
Starting January 18, all visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Learn more and plan your visit.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to respond to evolving health conditions and prioritize the safety of our staff, volunteers, and visitors.
If you can’t visit us in person, there are many ways to engage with our staff and collections online:
- Take a video tour of Chicago Avant-Garde: Five Women Ahead of Their Time (on display through December 30, 2021)
- Browse, study, and remix some 2 million high-res digital images from our collection online
- Use our digital resources for students, teachers, and scholars
- Tune in to virtual programs with today’s leading humanities thinkers and practitioners
- Email email@example.com for virtual assistance with your research